Thursday, August 19, 2010

August 15, 2010


This was the last day of a nice vacation. We kayaked on the Charles River. Kenny was nervous at first but the water was warm. After that we rented bikes and biked from Cambridge to Harvard, then across the bridge into Boston. There is a great bike path all along the river. This is where we came across the news crews outside the jail where the Craigslist killer had killed himself that morning. Always excitment in a big city. I can't wait to go back. We really feel like we saw it all and understand the city and it's people better. Now home to Tucson.

1 comment:

  1. You put me to shame with all your beautiful vacation photos. I am much spottier with taking photos, and when I do, they are not as good. But I have a number of photos since I last posted, so I will get them up here.

    ReplyDelete